军事的学生 & 退伍军人
十大博彩正规娱乐 welcomes active 军事, veterans, and their families. Our dedicated Student Services staff assists students enroll and apply for veteran educational benefits. Success Coaches are also available to help you transition into the college and provide academic support resources to help you succeed.
- 完成申请流程 http://ypp82jyv.myamazinghusband.com/apply/admissions-process/
- 申请经济资助 http://ypp82jyv.myamazinghusband.com/apply/financial-aid/
- 申请退伍军人教育福利: http://ypp82jyv.myamazinghusband.com/apply/financial-aid/veteran-benefits/
Please know that applying for your VA educational benefits can be a long process from start to finish. It is best to start the paperwork as early as possible to ensure that the processing of your benefits is complete well in advance of the start of each semester. Please use our step by step guide below:
在一般情况下, students may apply for benefits under one of the following chapters associated with VA educational benefits:
第33章- 9/11后的GI法案™ (Qualify by periods of active duty service after Sept. 11, 2001)
第30章:蒙哥马利退伍军人法案™ – The Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB) is available to those who enlist in the U.S. 武装部队.
第1607章-收割 -Qualify by Reserve enlistment but have at least 90 consecutive days of active duty service after Sept. 11, 2001. Legislation was recently passed to sunset this program – please click on the link above or call the VA Hotline at 1-888-442-4551 for more information.
Chapter 35 – Dependent’s Education Assistance – Qualify as a spouse or child of a deceased or 100% service-connected disabled Veteran.
第三十一章-职业康复 – Qualify as a Veteran with a service-connected disability.
For specific eligibility requirements associated with any of these chapters, please click on the appropriate links above.
Students may also be eligible for state veterans awards or tuition assistance:
Note: If you are eligible for 第33章- 9/11后的GI法案™ at the 100% rate, or Chapter 31 – Voc Rehab you will not be eligible for state aid awards (TAP/VTA or DoD TA).
Benefits paid to eligible members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, and Coast Guard. Each service has its own criteria for eligibility, 义务服务, 应用程序进程, 和限制. The money is usually paid directly by the service branch to the college.
Each of the 军事 branches have information for their processes at www.军事.com.
For other questions, please contact your unit.
Apply for your VA Educational Benefits:
- Complete the VON APP (Veteran Online Application)
- 你的DD-214可用吗. If you do not have your DD-214, you may obtain it through 退伍军人档案.
- Bring your Certificate of Eligibility to the Student Financial 资源 office.
- For each term you wish to use your VA Educational Benefits, you must utilize priority registration and submit a Class Schedule for Veteran Educational Benefits to the Student Financial 资源 office. You are also required to notify Student Financial 资源 of any change to your schedule by submitting an updated Class Schedule for Veteran Educational Benefits reflecting the change.